Registration Faculty of Science

Watch out!

For the following courses, Pedagogical Registrations (IP) have a different procedure:

L1 & L2 Mathematics do not open via IPWEB (automatic registration performed by the school)

L1 SVSE (excluding LAS): registration via IPWEB from 04/09 to 30/09 after the back-to-school meetings.

L3 SV BE: registration via IPWEB from 09/11 to 09/30

    Administrative Registration will take place

    Bachelor's degree
    online: from July 8 to 19, 2024 and from August 19 to September 30, 2024

    On-site (for specific cases and by appointment): July 8 to 19 and September 2 to 30, 2024

    online: from July 8 to 19, 2024 and from August 19 to September 30, 2024

    On-site (for specific cases and by appointment): July 2 to 19 and September 2 to 30, 2024

    How does my Administrative Registration work?
    Consult the different steps on the timeline below

    If you have any questions about registrations and cannot find the answers on this page, you can contact the registrations department by e-mail

    Or call: 04 67 14 94 60
    (active from July 8 to 19 and from September 2 to 30)

    If you wish to lodge a complaint about an entry you can do so via the button below:

    You will then need to create a claim in the Service Center, in which you will mention the steps you have taken.

    Frequently asked questions

    How does Administrative Registration work?

    Administrative registration is completely paperless. You will be able to complete your administrative registration online, then upload your supporting documents without having to visit the school.
    Once your supporting documents have been validated by the registration department, your administrative registration will be definitively validated, allowing you to access your ENT account, your online school certificate, your timetable, your IP if you are in a bachelor's program, etc.

    Scholarship application

    Applications for scholarships and, where applicable, student housing, are managed by the Montpellier CROUS after submission of a Dossier Social Etudiant. When you register, presentation of a notification indicating the student's level entitles you to exemption from tuition fees.

    I didn't receive my CROUS notification when I registered. What should I do?
    You will register at the full rate, and as soon as you receive your notification, you will be able to request a refund of your tuition fees only. If you request payment in three instalments, the refund will only be made once the full amount has been paid. If you declared yourself a scholarship holder when you registered/registered online, we will ask you to attach your scholarship notification on PJweb. If you are unable to do so, we will not be able to validate your application for enrolment at the Faculty of Science.

    How do I get my tuition fees refunded if I'm recognized as a scholarship holder after I've enrolled?
    Refunds are made by bank transfer. You will need to present your student card to the Missions Transverses department and provide a copy of both sides of the CROUS notification indicating your level, as well as a bank account details (preferably in your name). If reimbursement is to be made to a third party's bank account, you must enclose an authorization for third-party reimbursement with the RIB.

    Cancellation of registration

    If you wish to cancel your administrative registration, please contact the cross-functional missions office at
    If you wish a refund, you must have paid your fees in full.

    For more information, click here

    Registration fees

    175 for a Bachelor's degree

    250€ for a Master's degree


    French students under the age of 25 must provide proof of their national service obligations in order to be authorized to register for examinations and competitions subject to public control.

    What do I do if I've lost my call-up day certificate?

    Only one copy of the certificate is issued. However, before your 25th birthday, you can request (by post or e-mail) a status certificate from your local national service center (the one in the department where you took your census) or the one near your place of residence, along with a copy of your national identity card.

    Student social security

    Student social security

    Students with disabilities


    Postal address

    I don't know my address at the start of the school year? What do I need to know?

    We recommend that you provide a fixed family address for the fall. Don't forget to specify "Chez M/Mme..." if your name is not on the letterbox. You can then report your change of address to the Enrolment Department at any time.

    I'm going to change my address during the academic year.
    Do I need to report this?
    Yes, you need to report this as soon as possible to your enrolment office.


    The Base-Elèves Académique, or BEA, is a number assigned to each Sixième student in France, enabling individual identification in secondary education. The Identifiant National Etudiant, or INE, is assigned to every student enrolled in the final year of secondary school in France since 1995, or already enrolled in a French public higher education establishment.

    Since 2018, the INE number has consisted of eleven characters, of which only the last 2 are letters.

    The INE number assigned prior to 2018 consists of eleven characters, combining numbers and 1 to 5 letters.

    The INE number differs from the social security number, also known as the INSEE number, in format (15 digits) and usage.

    The INE generally appears on the French baccalauréat transcript. It also appears on school certificates issued by high schools and universities.

    I don't have an INE, what should I do?
    The university will issue you with an INE when you first register. It will then be valid at all French universities.

    I forgot to enter my INE when I registered online and I've been given a new one. What should I do?
    You must report the anomaly to the registration department by e-mail at the following address =